Monday 26 May 2008

I got Tagged...

I got Tagged.......

Was Tagged by Tears

Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you...
2. Mention the rules in your blog...
3. Tell about SIX unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag SIX following bloggers by linking them... (is all about the sixes...lol)
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

so yea i think, infact i believe i have done this before but erm...here it goes...mayb ill get to unleash some secrets hahahah i kid i kid

1. I am a hoarder, i cant seem to get rid of things i kno full well i dont need.. like i have things from high school that i kno i shouldnt still have but i just cant get rid of them, i dont want to become one of those people that needs special intervention on TV ..its not that serious yet..but i dont want to get there..

2. I love harder than i can control, i let my feelings do my thinking until i cant take it anymore n my head is spinning...

3. I like to walk around in my birthday suit ( of course, when its jus me)......i dont kno why..i hate clothes soo much...but cause of my ironically shy conservation nature i have to pretend to love wearing clothes..hisss...

4.I absolutely hate hate hate when people wear silver n Gold...i dont kno why it jus urks my very last nerve like i feel like yanking the silver of them...

5. I am insanely obsessed with my legs, i dont kno why i wont buy somethin unless my legs comeout looking good...wat a silly things..ur thinkin right ...i jus dont kno ..its somethin about them that make me feel goodddddd

6. I am such a mommy's girl i get scared sometimes thinking one day ill have to do without her...it scares me to death i swear...i kno the younger shud bury the older but i dont think im srong enuf to do it ooo....well sha...only God know everyones strength...

so now that i have somewhat shared some of me.......mayb i can update on my ever so changing life...


I am not sure i kno six people to tag cause i think everyone has gotten a dose of it oooo....but sha ill tag Anu Boy, Charizad, Solomonsydelle

10 comments:

Anu boy said...

Omo why you go tag me now... ahn ahn...

Chari said...

buh I've done ma taggins now!!!!!!!

buhuhuhuhuhuuuh

Tears said...

Yap! i tagged u :D
1.Am just same...they even can me "thing of the pass" i got all these JUNCK!
2.I feel you on that too, i do just the same :(
3.you mean bathing suit? LOL! funny one!
4.Yank the sliver outta them till they turn bronze :D
5.So wht you wear in winter?
6.Alwys be optimistic and enjoy the moment before is too late! Yes only God knows...
Lovely post
xx

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Silver and gold urks me too! I let pearls slide though...

Bookie19 said...

Hey kiki, Hope u r doing great...Just checkin up on you

Elle Woods said...

OMG!!!....im completely obsessed with my my legs too but can u blame me? they go on for days!!! I feel you on walkign around with ur bday suit...its the most liberating thing ever and i cant help doing it.

Tears said...

When you gon update dear??? Hope you good though!!

meanwhile, would love ya vote http://www.blogvilleidol08.blogspot.com/
if i suck, pls feel free still vote :D
~kisses~

Anonymous said...

im wit u on the silver and gold thing.. it irks me

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

"birthday suit" girl. too funny! How now?